Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hungarian Lessons

I believe that I mentioned a few posts back that I was going to be starting Hungarian lessons. I have had a few lessons now and I love them.  I really enjoy learning languages and Hungarian is no exception.  My lessons are fast paced and since I'm the only student, I get plenty of opportunities to speak.  Before I came to Budapest, I had been mostly studying on my own.  Two summers ago, I worked with a Hungarian gentleman who lived near me. Then all of last year I worked with my tutor, Zsolt. Now my lessons are taking me to the next level. I have a lot of translating, reading, and interviewing to do this year. After just a few lessons, I feel much more confident about my abilities. Maybe my next post will be in Hungarian! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment